100% Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 - Travel
This luxurious, photostable formula offers superior and natural 100% mineral UV protection while moisturizing and nourishing the skin. Fortified with potent antioxidants, vitamins and botanicals.
- Zinc Oxide delivers the most effective, stable and safest protection against UVA raysAloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice provides skin softening, soothing and healing.
- Artemisia Vulgaris Extract (Derived from the Mugwort plant) is rich in amino acids, proteins and cell membrane carbohydrates. A powerful anti-irritant and anti- inflammatory agent that reduces redness and irritation.
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate (Licorice root extract) - improves the appearance of dry/damaged skin by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness and also functions as an anti-irritant with anti-inflammatory and skin soothing capabilities. Also helps to inhibit the skin’s tyrosinase activity and melanin production, making it a potential lightening/brightening agent that prevents hyper-pigmentation.
- FSS Imperata Cylindrica Extract PF (known as Cogon Grass) is an excellent long-term moisturizer that shows increased hydration effects. Its potential for increased moisture levels is due to the all-natural, plant extracts that are rich in potassium and 3-dimethylsulfoniopropionate (DMSP), which may help increase intercellular osmosis where water is drawn into the cells.
- Ubiquinone assists cells in stimulating collagen and elastin, and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Contains green tea leaf extract, rich in antioxidants that help reduce oxidative stress by fighting cell damage caused by free radicals.
- Absorbs quickly without leaving a white residue.
Star ingredients: EcoSun Complex®, Zinc Oxide, Mugwort Plant extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Licorice Root Extract, Cogon Grass Extract, Ubiquinone.
EcoSunComplex®, our power packed composition of red algae, vitamin C ester, vitamin E and bisabolol. Helps to: boost SPF, reduce UV-induced skin damage, prevent loss of firmness, and increase skin smoothness.
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 18.6%
Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Sorbitan Stearate, Dimethicone, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol , Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Hexylene Glycol, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, PEG-8, Carbomer, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Hexyl Dimethicone, Laureth-7, Algae Extract, Cetyl Alcohol , Lecithin, Ubiquinone, Bisabolol, Tocopherol , Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Artemesia Vulgaris Extract, Citric Acid , Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Linoleate/Oleate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Disodium EDTA, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Fragrance*, Citral, Limonene.
How to Use
- Apply liberally 20 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply immediately after swimming, sweating or towel drying or at least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.